Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thanks for all of your support, friends!

Hpd_me

 

On April 5, I was arrested by Houston Cops…at Houston Memorial Hermann Hospital

(this photo was taken on the 4th day after the incident. It was much worse when it happened on Thursday April 5)

I now have a criminal case to defend in the Houston Courts......"hindering an official in the performance of their duties" or some such charge.

As much as I'd rather be raising money to support my organization's cultural work, I now will need to attempt to raise funds to support legal expenses. If you want to help (and I do need help), respond below or go to the page on Face Book for information.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1284791745&sk=photos#!/Justicefor...

justiceforharold@gmail.com

I cannot/should not speak on the specifics of the case until it is resolved.

For the most part, these blog entries were just sent to my friends and professional connections, but they have also been picked up by some in the media.

If you are with a media organization, please direct questions to my lawyer. (justiceforharold@gmail.com).

If you are a friend, you know how to contact me, should you need to.

I do check here for responses if you don't have my email address and phone number.

Thanks for all of the support you've shown.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment